vicky's blog

well.. this is moi blog... some stuff to share...moi thoughts n feelings... n the goodness of GOD

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

a light in the dark?

its tuesday... once again a blackout happened on tuesday... how ironic...
hope there will not be another collapse... i know GOD won't let things happen without a reason...

my mother is getting a little paranoid... i am really afraid that she won't let me go for cg this thurs...but i trust GOD that i will be able to go for cg... and for every week that follows... i know she wants the best for me so i gotta assure her that by serving GOD and attending cg n service will not affect my studies and on the contrary... i will do even better because GOD is by my side... always

well... the new session of bs at ymca is starting... alot of my cg members are gg for it... its kinda far for me... but i tink i might be gg after the seminar on bk of Isaiah... gotta ask liyi oso... she my mentor for Getting Started and Christian Lifestyle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home