vicky's blog

well.. this is moi blog... some stuff to share...moi thoughts n feelings... n the goodness of GOD

Monday, October 04, 2004

juz some thoughts

actually i wrote this on my hp on saturday... on my way home after service... its therapeutic i guess..

God is teaching me to be strong... independent... grateful...thankful...
God is shaping me to be the person He wants me to be...
cuz you can't be a better person just by listening, you need to go through the circumstances and situations... in all things give thanks to God...

you are never alone....
Father God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit is always there with you...
alone but never lonely...

people don't understand but God does...
people don't care but God cares for you...

an old song... simple but nice...

Jesus loves me this I know
For the Bible tells me so
Little ones to Him belong
They are weak but He is strong

Yes Jesus loves me
Yes Jesus loves me
Yes Jesus loves me
The Bible tells me so


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home