vicky's blog

well.. this is moi blog... some stuff to share...moi thoughts n feelings... n the goodness of GOD

Saturday, September 18, 2004

If You Remember

this song... a special tribute to the 9th management committee... a song that i hold so dear... so close to my heart... indeed, its expresses my feelings towards every single one of them, all the 21 people that is part of the 9th comm. with me...
If You Remember
Melody: Christopher
Lyrics: Claire
Video: Minjie
Lead Singer: Giselle Nah
Accompanied by:
Christopher, Minjie and Claire
If you remember
Those times together
The times you stood by me
So close, so near
If you remember
We were but strangers
And now I share with you
My happiness and tears

Thinking back the days
Differences we faced
Choices that we made
Memories that will stay

When you remember
Our hearts together
Pursue the dreams
That we all hold so dear
I still remember
The fun and laughter
I hope that they will stay
With you forever
Little games we played
Funny things we said
Will it all remain,
Close to you, in your heart?

From now on, you and me will go our separate ways
Some things will change
But the memories that you gave to me
Will always stay in my heart till the day we meet again

And I say friend, whenever you think of yesterday
Will I be there?
With the happiness and tears we shared
Deep in your heart is there place for me to stay,
always, my dearest friend

You are my friend, whenever I think of yesterday
You will be there
With the happiness and tears we shared
Deep in my heart there's a place for you to stay always,
my dearest friend

So please remember
Tonight, forever
We sang this song to all of you, my friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home