vicky's blog

well.. this is moi blog... some stuff to share...moi thoughts n feelings... n the goodness of GOD

Monday, August 23, 2004

an emotional rollercoaster ride...

the past few days has been a emotional rollercoaster ride for me... lots of things started piling up, undone tutorials, unfinished readings, deadlines, FYP meetings, eca commitments, bridge training, commitments to cg and of course my own personal problems... really felt that the world is going to crash down on me anytime...

was beginning to get irritated easily (see previous post), could not control myself... i was like a volcano ready to explode... the last straw came on sunday... settled some personal stuff then the most unanticipated news came... and that was it... i explode... cried buckets, was really angry with myself... why i allowed myself to affected... but i guess i felt its time to cry it all out... the aftermath of so much crying resulted in puffy eyes the next morning...

"Reproach has broken my heart, And I am full of heaviness; I looked for someone to take pity, but there was none; And for comforters, but I found none." Psalms 69:20

this is exactly how i felt...

i thank God for a brother, he gave me the comfort (in 1plus in the morning)... no doubt he did challenged me but it made me realised that the problem... i felt forgotten... and that i should place my trust in God, not in people and not in leaders... man fail but God doesn't... thank you...

today was one of my most dreadful day (apart from thursdays), PTL that the meeting with the FYP tutor turned out much better than last week... the atmosphere was totally different... after class, went out to JP to buy a pair of shoes for the AGM on wed, just realised that i don't have shoes to match my clothes for AGM this morning on the way to class, later we had dinner at pizza hut... blessings just came in, my neighbour gave me 2 slices of cake which were baked by her bf's grandma, all the way from penang... yum yum... its delicious... can feel the love that was placed into baking the cake... did i mentioned that she once treated me to a bowl of red bean soup...

looking forward to tomorrow, will be having ibrg contract bridge... hopefully 72 will win, our biggest opponents are from 70...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home