vicky's blog

well.. this is moi blog... some stuff to share...moi thoughts n feelings... n the goodness of GOD

Thursday, August 19, 2004

bingo

its official, my HRM tutor is the much feared Michael Heng... juz finish attending the first tutorial...

some said we struck lottery...well, good or bad its not for me to conclude... everything has its pros and cons... before i went to class this morning, i printed my assignment 1... i told GOD that whatever the outcome might be... it is always the best in HIS sight... for HIS ways are higher than our ways and HIS thoughts are higher than our thoughts....

formed our e-project group...the other members in my group includes andrew, syming (they are my year 1 classmates, i know its not a coincidence), lex (junhong's year 1 roomie), kaili n one china guy...

will update more later... seeya (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home