vicky's blog

well.. this is moi blog... some stuff to share...moi thoughts n feelings... n the goodness of GOD

Thursday, August 19, 2004

pissed off...

here i am again... feeling a bit pissed off right now... how bad can michael be? not as if you didn't get him as your tutor you will do better... no one knows for sure who would get the last laugh...like michael said, you grades doesn't matter after you graduate... got a friend tt called me juz to ask if my tutor was michael... she sounded quiet glad over the phone as she was having the HRM at the same timeslot but in another tutorial room... hello??? you called juz to ask me that??? sounded as xing zai le huo somemore... so sianz... saw her at CITS... first thing she ask me was whether i'm queuing up to get the free lunch n goodie bag (btw, today is union day... nt much diff for me, classes for me aren't cancelled anyway...well at least i dun have to do make up lesson)... do i seem such a greedy person to you??? the only good thingy about the goodie bag is the organiser and hey if i wanted that i dun even need to queue under the hot sun together with the other ppl... all i got to do is ask... saw again friend... someone from another church... asked me the same thing again... "never go queue ah?" dun understand the mentality of these ppl sometimes... okies... my complaint session is over... thanks for taking the time to read this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home