vicky's blog

well.. this is moi blog... some stuff to share...moi thoughts n feelings... n the goodness of GOD

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

its 28 days to my first paper...

finally after so long... my last examination in NTU... in 28 days I will begin my first paper... time really flies... I could still remember the first time I sat for an exam in NTU... and how could I forget the SARS period... year 2 sem 2.... before every paper got to take temperature.... collect sticker... that was also the time where I sat for some papers on the stage in the Nanyang Auditorium... that feeling was so awesome... imagine facing the seats... a whole thousand of them while taking your paper, and getting to use the stage toilet... kekeke... that was also my best semester yet... i hope i can repeat that feat or do even better this sem...

will be getting back my first draft on wednesday and the deadline for final draft is on thursday... hahaha... hopefully no need to change much or else no need to sleep again... think i'll stop for now... to all my friends in the final semester.... jia you!!! we can finish this race together and go for the convocation in July 2oo5...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home