vicky's blog

well.. this is moi blog... some stuff to share...moi thoughts n feelings... n the goodness of GOD

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

cry baby

Sob sob… it has been days but I only have time to write it now…

I realized that that I cry easily… tiny stuff, big stuff… was like that from young but I think the condition has worsen…

Crying Scene 1:

The much anticipated book 6 of the Harry Potter series was out on 16 July 2005… I took 8 days to finish reading it… a part of me wanted to know how the plot develops, another part of me reluctant to finish reading as this would meant a wait of another 2 years for the final book… Anyway, I finish reading the book last Saturday 24 July, and I cried to sleep… because a character passed away… or should I say killed… well, I don’t think I should be anymore or else those who haven't finish reading (I doubt so) would be scolding me for destroying the suspense… but for those who have finish reading the book, click here...

Crying Scene 2:

I watch Las Vegas on channel 5 on Monday night… I cried on the way a cancer patient died… he ended his life doing his second final dying wish… he didn’t managed to fulfill his dying wish… His second final wish was to sky-dive… His philosophy was that he didn’t want to spend his last days alive in a hospital… He managed to convince 2 friends to join him on his trip and even joked with them before his dive… Unfortunately, he removes his parachute and jump off the plane… I can’t help thinking why did he do that…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home