vicky's blog

well.. this is moi blog... some stuff to share...moi thoughts n feelings... n the goodness of GOD

Sunday, July 04, 2004

eMptY vEssEls ??

heard from many of my cg members that last night's ONPM was fantastic... if there's a greater word to describe it.. GOD-tastic...haha really wanted to go even more after all these great reports... GOD works in mysterious ways... HE will make a way for me... the strong presence of GOD... well i believe you can feel the presence of GOD everyday if your heart is open to HIM and is full of expectancy...

tonight's surmon was impacting... it gave me a fresh sense of urgency for the lost souls... i also felt that GOD was telling me that i am the one that is limiting what he can do in my life... juz as in Luke... we see that the oil cease to flow only when the son said there was no more empty vessels left... if there were more empty vessels... GOD will continue to fill them...

i know the amount of oil i have in my own vessel... if i dun do sth about it... the last drop of oil will dry up... i gotta to find the empty vessels to bring into the house of GOD...

tuesday... will be eventful day... will be asking su suen to see if she wants to join me together wif liyi n long for spiderman2... its a good opportunity for them to know her n vice versa... good chance for evangelising too... hoping to bring her to church during the evangelistic weekend 2 weeks from now...

after that will be going to buy my guitar...then go for Book of Isaiah... will try to go for cg on thurs as well... i commit this matter into the hands of the LORD... i know by my own strength... a lot of things cannot happen... but i still have to play my part... i gotta start "loving GOD whole-heartedly, loving people fervently..." cos GOD is love... without love i am nothing... i have to really love my parents more... with sincerity, respect and honour... as for my friends, i gotta to love them with sincerity...

~ vicky ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home